- All articles on this website are the opinions of their respective authors.
- This website is strictly for the purpose of providing the opinions of the author.
- This website is supported by different affiliates and we receive a paid commission on certain products from our advertisers.
- Any and all trademarks, logos brand names, and service marks displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners.
- Articles and information on this website may not be copied without written permission and a link back to the original source on this website (but we like to give written permission).
Last updated on 12.05.2020
- FTC Disclosure Compliance Rules
In 2015, the Federal Trade Commission released its new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media are aware if the blogger or publisher is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company. The readers need to know if the content publisher is making money by sharing a link or product. In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links on picklepwns.com are affiliate links for which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.
- What Are Affiliate Links?
Purchases are made on external affiliate company websites: When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on picklepwns.com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from picklepwns.com).
Amazon and/or other companies pay picklepwns.com a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program. Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. I use two main types of affiliate programs:
1) Product affiliate links.
These affiliate links work the same way: if you click the link and buy the product, then the blogger gets a percentage of the sale or some other type of compensation.
Again, prices are not different if you use these affiliate links. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. These links are not “pay per click.”
2) What about sponsored content?
I do not write sponsored posts. I want to provide authentic, un-biased information. However, if a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose this clearly at the beginning of the post.
The bottom line is that I only recommend products I use myself or that I would recommend to family and friends. Your purchase helps support my research efforts. Thank you very, very much! I appreciate you!
This Disclosure is adapted from the Internet.
Last updated on 12.05.2020